How It Works
Tell your friend about Health Research of Hampton Roads (HRHR)!
- If your friend is interested, please complete the form to the right or the download form below and return it to HRHR
- Via email: email@example.com, via our website: www.hrhr-inc.com, in-person to the address above OR
- Have your friend give us a call, but make sure they say who referred them – full name, please!
- If your friend qualifies for the study in which they screen, you will receive $50.
- Payment for qualified referrals will be made within 30 days of the completed qualifying visit.
- You must be listed in our database to receive payment.
- Qualified referrals are considered those who have not participated in or screened for any research studies with HRHR within the last 2 years prior to the referral screening visit.
- Eligibility for the Refer-A-Friend payment will be determined by HRHR.
- HRHR may change, modify, or terminate this program at any time, without notice.
There is NO limit to the number of people you can refer.
*A participant may only be referred by one person and the referring person must already be in our database. If two people are referring each other, only one person will qualify for the $50.00 check. The referred participant must have completed a screening visit and be randomized before a $50.00 check is given to the referring person. Subjects currently participating in a study are not eligible to be referred by someone. In the event that a subject is referred by multiple people, the first person who referred will receive payment. Most studies will qualify but some restrictions may apply. This program is intended for the referral of friends or family members only. You may not advertise or make any general solicitations for individuals to participate in a study. Eligibility for a Refer-a-Friend payment and payment amount will be determined by HRHR. HRHR, at its discretion, may change, amend, modify or terminate this referral program at any time without notice.